I wish to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to the Plainfield Early Childhood and Family Resource Center. We are very excited as we begin another year here at the center. We believe that you and your child are entering a very special place as he or she begins this new journey of learning. The teachers, and support staff are all committed to a strong family partnership because we recognize the critical role parents play in their children's education and future. Therefore, you are encouraged to become part of our center by visiting, sharing, and interacting in this school whenever possible. We offer many opportunities for parents to become involved and part of this center.
In addition to the regular classroom programs we offer the following services to all Plainfield residents:
- Playgroups for parents with children 0-5 years old
- Parent Resource Library with books, videos, and other related materials
- Adult Education classes - with child care provided
- School Readiness for 3 and 4 year olds
- Parenting Workshops - to run throughout the year
- Family Child Care Providers support programs
- Preschool child care for before and after school at the Recreation Center
- "60 Minutes for Moms"
- "Just Dad and Me"
- Resource and Referrals.
These programs along with the wonderful support from the local PTO have helped to make this center a very special place for children and families. Our goal is to provide a safe, happy, rich environment for your child and family to grow and learn together.
Mr. William Nagel
Email the Principal