Purple Team Homework
Click to view our Portaportal Page Click to view our online textbooks
Click to view our PCMS Weather Station
- Welcome to Plainfield Central Middle School! We are very excited to have you here.
January 18, 2017
|Language Arts - Mrs. Alberts
- complete vocab pgs 120
- Study for vocab test
- This week's spelling & vocabulary test will be Lesson 11.
- To log into Google Classroom, use the log in: last name first initial24@ student.plainfieldschools.org. THIS IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM HOW WE LOG IN AT SCHOOL
- Join "Remind" so that you and your family can stay informed with Purple Team happenings. Text 81010 to join today!
Click here to practice your vocab. words online in a game format.
|Math - Ms. Grant
- complete pg 247 + 248 worksheet
Online Resources: Click here to find your math book and other resources - Envisions Math.
USER NAME: PCMSpurple PASSWORD: grade6
Science - Mrs. Clark
- Weather forecasting worksheet
- Write the weather forecast for tomorrow
BINDER CHECKS (You need to SAVE THESE until the end of our unit for the test. They will serve as your study guides.)
- 1. How is water involved in the weather--white lined paper
- 2. Shrinking Sea Worksheet
- 3. Atmosphere Cut and Paste Worksheet
- 4. Weather words and tools Worksheet
- 5. Weather notes---white lined paper
REMINDER: Students may sign out a copy of our science textbook whenever they need one. The signout is in Room 218, Mrs. Clark's room.
Online Resources: Click here to read your science textbook online – Your Matter.
|Reading/Social Studies - Mrs. Sorrentino
- SOW 14: Cracking Up due Friday
Online Resources: Click here to read your SS book – Journey Across Time
- Please check and sign your child's agenda EACH night. (This serves as a communication log between home and school.)
- Please check your child grades on the Aspen Family Portal. Grades are typically updated each week. Paper progress reports/report cards ARE NOT sent home unless requested through guidance.