The Summer Food Service Program serves free meals to all kids and teens, 18 years and younger Plainfield Public

Schools Summer Feeding Sites:

Shepard Hill

234 Shepard Hill Road

Plainfield, CT

(Please enter through the left side door of the building.)

June 28th - August 09th  

Monday - Friday

Breakfast                 8:30 - 9-30

Lunch                       11:30 - 12:30

Lion’s Park Pavilion

(at the Plainfield Town Hall)

8 Community Ave

Plainfield, CT

July 3rd - August 9th

Monday - Friday

Lunch only               11:30 - 12:00

(No food served on July 4th)

Sterling Community School

251 Sterling Rd

Sterling, CT

July 10th – Aug 3rd 

Monday - Thursday

(No Meals on Fridays)   

Breakfast                 9:00 - 9:30

Lunch                       11:30- 12:00

Meals must be eaten on the premises.


For More Information call:

Linda Schultz, Chartwells Food Service Director

860-564-6422 ext. 3303 till June 25, 2017

Call 860-564-6057 ext. 6 after June 26, 2017


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:








mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

fax: (202) 690-7442;


Plainfield Public Schools 651 Norwich Rd Plainfield CT 06374

powered by finalsite